Sunday, April 13, 2014

Can You blame Me for trying?

   What a Bitch of a life. I was set up by My so-called Friends and now They're wealthy and I am a mess, wow! I cannot believe that I have to write until I feel so bad that I have to quit due to depression. All of My life I have had some Jerk try to screw with Me and it still goes on Today. Kids think They are wise beyond Their years when actually They are what They are, Children. I completely understand what I say here is not news to many of You, I just want to wake up a few Kids. It is so messed up in America at the present time that We are watching what is happening in Nevada and wondering how out of control it may become there. The reason I say this is so Kids will understand how important it is to take a hard look at what is going on in Our Country. We are being overrun by other Countries. If You doubt what I say go to Texas and try to get a job on an apartment job. When You drive on the job You will receive angry stares from the Boy's there. I do not wish to see a War on American soil but We are staring it right in the face. And We are willing to fight for some Rancher in Nevada? I too would stand up for another Citizen, but You had better look around Folks, We're in deep shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment