Thursday, April 10, 2014

8008 Pageveiws!

   Holy crap People are really looking at this! I sure as Hell hope so, I would hate to be wasting My precious time. I have wasted more than My share in My life that's for damn sure. When I was sub-contracting in Dallas if I did'nt have an Employee at the time it was near impossible to make Myself get out of the truck and go to work. I would pull on the job and be so damned depressed I would just sit there and smoke pot. People looked at Me awful funny too, but I really did'nt give a shit what They thought of Me back then. If I would have busted My ass like I'm capable of doing still I would have made a lot of money back then too. I have made some real money even at that. I had Bob Carroll working for Me and just ran around doing the easy stuff while He worked. Bob is the kind of Guy that will work circles around most normal Hands, but if I would have gotten in there with Him I could of, and should have, made $3,000. a week. As it was I averaged $1,500. and did as little as possible. I told You before about crying everyday for a year, seriously, and this was when that took place. During that time I tried to hang Myself in Harker Heights, and had to put down My .44 Mag. because I had an overwhelming feeling of temptation to shoot Myself. Life had Me so far down in the dumps I truly am surprised that I made it through those times. Life truly has turned for Me, I don't cry everyday anymore, but I still hurt like Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment