Monday, April 21, 2014

Horrible life

   I really cannot understand how it is that nothing is getting done about these People. I even tried to get Gerry Spence to look into it, no dice. Crazy as it sounds I was set up with a Playboy. And yes I was set up with enough acid to mess with My mind, on purpose too. Richard Pattison is the type of Kid that would think it a funny thing that He's getting away with a crime. My life, just as any other, is not a joke. Not a Man on the face of the Earth will be amused by My plight and that is a fact of life. I have no respect for these lying Children, and the same goes for Hugh Hefner too. I am what I am Folks, an innocent Victim and that is all. Cowardly it is what They have done to My life. It really bothers Me bad, that I have to sit here and write this garbage in order to see a couple of Kids go down, but I have to suffer through it. My life is a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment