Friday, April 18, 2014

Well? What can I do about it?

  I am so sick and tired of this whole affair, but I have a choice to make here, either quit and forgive Them, or carry on. I Myself prefer to bring down these Assholes. I say I am a messed up life because of these Fools, it is a fact. I never once said anything about finding any acid and getting high. It is amazing how They can get away with setting Me up with enough drugs to sin My life out of control and get away with it. When I say out of control I mean it too. I have spent years with a mind that wanders and it all was caused by these People thinking They could do what They were doing. When I look at My life and how They set My mind on firs I am infuriated to say the least. There is not a Man on the face of the Earth that would not want to kill a Person if They purposely tried to destroy Your mind, admit to it. I have said it before, I have something to live for. One thing is that I know in My heart that a Woman will come into My life and I will finally be Man enough to stand by Her side. I am moving up in a company pretty fast actually, so soon I will be able to treat a Gal right. I saved three hundred bucks last week, and with Today's paycheck I have a little under a thousand in My wallet. I need to but a few furniture items and My house is furnished, I look forward to being able to eat at a kitchen table for a a change. It is a far cry from living in a tent I have to admit. Kids, push Yourselves into a better position in life, just don't drive Yourselves to the brink of disaster by doing so. There are plenty of opportunities for a Person with a positive attitude and a desire to move forward. Just be like Me and get pissed off and move on too easy. I have had My share of opportunities with some big time companies and pissed it down My leg, learn from My mistakes instead of making Your own. Really, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment