Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One mad Mother!

   Seriously Folks, I am as mad about this crap They pull I really can't stand it. I don't see Anybody doing anything about it either. I blast the internet with the story of My pathetic life and nothing comes of it. I really do wish that I could find this Richard Pattison Kid, I would end it all. I hate to say something like that but Jesus F'in' Christ I live with a mental problem that He created for His own gain. The only bright spot I have going is that I am staying away from the weed when it comes to My life. It's a damn good thing too. I have a decent chance at work to prove My worth. I have cut in roofs before but the one I start on Monday is a cut up S.O.B. to say the least. I will be the Carpenter doing the figuring on what is commonly called a Bastard roof, a real challenge for sure. If I were smoking pot I say it straight when I say I'd be one lost little Kid trying to figure it out because of the way My mind works. Instead, I get a chance to look like a real Carpenter. I have only been the Journeyman when I worked on these types of roofs before, this time I get to be the Master. I have enough confidence in My abilities that I know I won't have too many problems getting the job done, only because I am not a stoned Kid anymore. There is one thing though, I will be a watching Myself tighter then normal. In this Business one must always double check Himself, but Me? I sure as Hell better triple check everything I do. I'll let You know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment