Saturday, April 5, 2014

Just saying

   Richard Pattison is the type of Person tat would tell the People that were trying to contact that innocent Kid in 1980 to leave Him hanging. I feel that the Man at that party that kept smiling at Me while I was talking to a young Woman may have tried to help My life out and these People that befriended Me left Me out in the cold because They really think They are smart. I wonder if I actually am supposed to be rich because of My being a simple Kid back then. I want to say this to any Banker out there, if You are in fact holding any money that belongs to Me I will make You a deal. I can understand how You would not want Me to know. If I had a lot of money sitting there drawing interest for thirty years You would not want to see Me find out about it. That much interest would devastate a bank I am sure. What I propose is that all interest would be dropped and kept by those holding any funds. I know I am just speculating, but something took place on the night I was being contacted. If in fact I am a prosperous Person and You refuse to help Me, I would do whatever I could to break You. I am the type of Person that would go out of My way to help Someone, not stab Them in the back like Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley, and that My Friends is a fact of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment