Monday, April 28, 2014

"Confounded Kids!"

   You seriously cannot sit there and watch Me without getting interested. It is unfathomable to Me that Richard is allowed to get away with doing what He does. I completely understand that I may never bring Him down for setting up a slow Kid with enough acid to set His mind wandering, but You cannot let this Guy screw with My life. Folks I am a hard worker. More then likely more of a Hand then any of You out there reading this. Sure, You might hit the weights or run, but how long does that last daily? I put in ten hours a day at the age of fifty three, I am a tired Soul by the end of the week. It seems to be paying off though. I picked up My check Today and saw a dollar raise on it. I was also told that the Owner of the company has been talking good about Me. I am just damn glad I gave up the reefer crap. I have a habit of being a lost S.O.B. at times after smoking weed. So lost that get to the point where I really should'nt be on the job, and that is a fact. I know this is something most People would have a hard time grasping, but I am a complete Idiot when I'm stoned. If You have never seen a lost look on Somebodies face, I for one could show You the look. I beg of You out there to take Me serious and some how take these little Boys down. No Man would allow such nonsense as I have said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment