Monday, April 28, 2014

We are in deep shit

   When I look at how this Country seems to be going down the drain it saddens Me. I am  Kid that was clueless to the way the World actually works. Of course My Pal Richard had seen the World, and was taking it upon Himself to open My eyes. "When You think of People They think of You.", were His exact Words. That is one of the strangest things I have seen in My life. And They made this Person wealthy? Holy crap! I know in My heart that after what this Boy did to My life I would seek revenge in a violent way. He and His Pal Bill Rowley would agree that I am not a Violent Person too. People They set out to totally destroy My life. They were close to succeeding in Their plan too. I am not a normal life to begin with, and now I have severe mental issues to do Their actions. Do You think I would not want to see Them on the ground and bleeding? The only thing that kept Me from going to Washington and killing this Bill Rowley is that I came to My senses. I was on My way to do just that. You too would want to do the same if it were You, and You know it. Would Somebody please take these People down? I am not insane, but these People are making Me angry and laughing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment