Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The McGill Kid

   Here I am. What to say? The saddest part of Tonight is that this is the best start to any of My letters. What the Hey? I want to keep Your interest in these letters in order to find a way in which I can put a stranglehold on these Assholes that are trying to continue to screw with the life one a Kid that just walked through His existence on a Planet out of control. When I say out of control, not only drugs, but love had an unusual effect on a Kid that sent Him spinning out of control. He was attacked at the early age of nineteen and now He is fifty five and finding His way. To the younger generation I need You to understand, years upon years amount to more years upon years in which You look back on when it's too late. This will make sense to the smarter ones, the ones like Me? Damn it hurts later. Keep Your shit straight is all I can say here because that is the way the World turns Kids. Knock off the nonsense, Yea, that's going to happen. Something tells Me that Tonight's silly ass writing is going to open the eyes of some Kid out there and awaken Them to the idea that I am speaking straight out to the World about the reality of how a mind can be ripped apart, and They will grow the fuck up. So help Me God I want to change the World as We live in it on this day in the year of 2114 that I say it out loud that I hate Kids in America. I too need to grow up, but I hope to start Your life in gear, Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. I see now. You don't want a Retarded Person to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves Me. If I would have been left alone?

    ReplyDelete