Sunday, April 20, 2014

Who cares? I care!

   "I never met a Man I did'nt like." I do believe was from an old Cowboy Who's name escapes Me at the present. I know His name well, ah yes, Will Rogers I say. I too like all Men. The difference is that all Grown Men are likeable. Then there are the Boy's that call Themselves Men? You have a lot to learn Son if You call Yourself a Man without the experience. I still at the age of fifty three see Myself as a Child on the face of the Earth, I am as honest as They come when looking at Myself. We have a Land that is on the brink of destruction due to Our lack of wisdom, really. When I look at the manner in which things are going in the wrong direction it scares Me. I am scared of the future We hold in Our hands as American Citizens. I am not one of those that say We have to take this Government apart, I am one Human Being telling You to take a serious look around You at the World in which We are a part of on this day of April 20th 2014. Shit is about to hit the fan because We left the gate open way to long. If You do not believe go to Texas and try to get a job on American soil in an apartment job in central Texas. The looks of hatred are real. The way the Mexicans feel is that this is Their Land, and yes, it was taken from Them. This blog as I call it has gone from taking down some Assholes to being an opportunity to change the lives of millions of People. May We all just figure out which road We wish to follow, and may it be a long happy journey. Kelly McGill here saying so.

No comments:

Post a Comment