Monday, April 7, 2014

What a Cad!

   You know, back when I was twenty two I did'nt have a problem at all with being a Womanizer. As I said before Nancy changed all of that. But at least I was'nt low life enough to marry some Girl for Her Fathers money and then cheat on Her, right Bill? "I'm well hung.", That Boy said one day in front of some Girls, whatever happened to being a Gentleman? The scruples of the People in this Country are astounding to say the least. Even the Girls have brass balls it seems, I have heard Them say some brash things. This World is due for a major change and I would love to see it happen. My words are, 'When Americas changes, the World changes.'. "You're too young to know.", has a lot of meaning. As I said before I grew up in the sixties and then saw the seventies and eighties, I have witnessed a few changes in America. "Snot nosed Kids!", is what America has plenty of Folks, and I see Them everyday. I still see My youth, but I sure as Hell am not a Punk like You Sons a Bitches that talk like trash and call Yourselves Adults. Adult means mature, figure it out Kid. The saying that kicks My ass is, "A mature Adult.", In reality You are saying You are a mature mature Person. Full Grown People are what They are, until You see one You will never know the difference. Have a great life, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment