Sunday, April 6, 2014

This really does suck

   I am at the end of My ropes here. When I think of how these People are getting away with doing what They do, and Nobody seems to care, I boil inside. My anger issues from the past I have come to terms with, but I know I would lose it on one of these Boy's and wind up killing Myself for what I did to Them or wind up in prison for the rest of My days. It is absurd that nothing is being done, the evidence is overwhelming. The blatantly expose Themselves by saying things out loud like, "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!", that is enough right there for Me to see the truth. Yes I was playing the guitar and singing in the woods near Austin Texas when a Fella came into them yelling My name. Ask Yourselves this, how would He know My name and where I was camping out at? I just wish I knew where on the internet They were talking about Me, for I would most definitely set some things straight. These People are nothing more than Children, and nothing less than Cowards.

No comments:

Post a Comment