Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just a Smidge

  Hello, My name is Smidge. No really that is the nickname I have aquired working here in Riverton Wyoming for Yeates construction. I have even joked about the President talking about Me when He said something about being a smidgen off. Do You People really think I am a joke? Grown Adults are real Kids, face up to the facts of life. Children in America laugh way too much and that is a fact. Sure, I too can even laugh at things that are'nt usually funny to a Man. The difference is that I will see through it and grow up, those that find this funny are nothing more than Children and that again is a fact. I cry My eyes out over lost Loves Folks, and if You were in front of Me and laughing about it I would fight in a heartbeat "There's no such thing as a fair fight anymore.", My Nephew Clint said once and I believe it. Kid's now a days will hit You in the throat and think it cute, that is attempted murder in My book. Dirty fighting has been around since before I was a Human Being, but from what I can tell it is worse than ever. One thing that will get Me mad enough to brawl is laughing at Me. Remember these word Kids, Men and Women do not laugh at a Human Being, and that Boys and Girls is fact. Well? How about You? Are You a Joke? Smidge here saying good luck with Your life's, and leave the Losers alone before one shoots Your silly ass. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment