Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This is no joke

   "Kiddie Shit!", is a saying that a Kid named Alan Hutchinson would always say. This same Kid I did'nt remember around Reagan Hills apartments at the time the Playboy came about, but the way He talks He was around then too. This Boy worked with Us  in the mid eighties. I met His Dad and I tell You for a fact He had a Full Grown feeling about Him. "A Man has a certain aire about Him.", I have heard before, and when You see it You'll know what I mean. There are two types of Men on this Planet, Young Men, and Full Grown Men. There is one Hell of a difference. Myself? I am neither. I say I am honest and that means taking a good hard look at Myself and being honest about it.  Again I say these things to prove My honesty. I am a heart broken Fool with People I knew screwing with My life. I hate My life and have felt like ending it so many times. I may have mentioned the time I hurt so bad I actually fell to My knees when I was racked with pain. I had a dream while in Jacksboro, it was about Nancy. I hurt so bad in that dream I woke up screaming, 'Why?'. That place was so loud it was maddening, but it was dead quiet that day. Billy Hanson is the Kid that was to be Our Drummer, He was another one that seemed to always show up wanting to do acid. Of course this Dumbass always went along, just like They knew a slow Kid such as I am would. One night We wound up at Lake Travis while tripping. I was swimming under water and when I came up for some reason I saw a Woman's body in My mind, the freaky thing is that soon afterwards I ran into that same Woman. Nancy is a real Person People. I broke He heart and it hurts more then most People could understand. I know it sounds made up, but I tell the truth. Afterwards I told Myself I would see Her again, Austin is'nt that big of a City, Boy was I a Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment