Thursday, April 17, 2014

Too much Bull

  I have one for You. I was a Contractor in central Texas for around thirteen years. I had a knack for digging up the jobs when Nobody else could. My biggest problem the last few years of ding this work was stepping out of one job and going directly onto another. It never failed when I finished a job I would be promised work within a few weeks, that always turned into around three months. I would just get Me head above water and have to fall back into debt . I would wind up having enough pawn tickets to break most Folks before I got back on My feet. There comes a long a job where You can really get it going. And then another. I have had this happen too. I had a job where I could make $500. a day and not even try. I Partnered up with a Friend because He knew as much as Myself and felt better about it. Well, as soon as this job started I was asked to go to Louisiana and do an identical job with the same pay. I had visions of really getting it going for damn sure. My mistake was I am too trusting. I told My Partner to just take over the job and pay Me $100. per floor, He would make $400. and it was easy. When I asked about the money when He never paid any I was told I was being greedy. Hell I could have paid the Boy hourly and made a killing. Then when I started the job in Lafayette I could see right away how this Boy was going to be. He was a sub from the People We were doing the other job on and I could tell right off He was going to screw Me on My pay so I made damn sure I never turned any draws worth anything. Not worth anything? I was still drawing $1,500. a week and practically doing nothing. When it came time for My last check I had to draw blood nearly to get paid. I called that Boy so many times He still hates Me for sure. There are a lot of People that make it rich off of Their help by not paying Them, welcome to the real World.

No comments:

Post a Comment