Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kelly's blog here.

   I really hate the Mother Fuckers in America. Really. You Sons a Bitch's screw with innocent Kids like Me and then wonder why some poor Bastard goes off on You. Seriously! I have taken so much crap in My life that if I were one of these unstable  People I would have been locked up long ago. In America on the day of April 30th 2014 We have more problems then We can muster. My saying is, "If You leave the gate open They will come in.", If this does not make sense to You I will put it another way for You. Harry had a Barn. In His Barn He kept His prize Mares. One day Harry left the Barn door open and in wandered a Studd Horse with no scruples, the rest is history. What I am saying is that Today's Kids do not understand what is going on in this land. Obama is a Muslim and Muslims are staging a War on America. He is an admitted Radical, and is instigating His agenda. Instead of coming after a Person such as Myself, maybe They should look at the cause, Oh Yea? Population control? Where do the People stand? Sir, You will not disarm this Land, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment