Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rock & Roll Fantasy

   I do have to admit, that once it all started I was the one that thought it all was cool. "I grew up since then.", is a fact. When I look back on how naive I was I am surprised. Children do not even come close to having a clue on what it is that I am talking about. Thirty years from now You will look back and say to Yourselves that They went by fast, believe Me. "The years go by faster and faster as You get older.", is straight up fact. Yes I am a Child on the face of the Earth, and yes it is a messed up deal I look at in America. We have crap like the music Kids listen to. "Fuck the Police!", for one is out of control. There are worse out there when it comes to the manner of how They speak. A local bar I frequent plays a lot of that bull, Kid's just listening to garbage is all it is. Years from now I surely hope that They look back as I do now and see how wrong it is. As a matter of fact I sure as Hell hope They do it sooner. But the truth is, the Kid's of Today's generation are facing a very hard future because They don't give a damn. Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment