Saturday, April 26, 2014

Big Dummy

  I seem to have a knack for screwing up. Yea I would say so. I have messed up so bad in My life most People would not even believe what I have done. Boy what a Kid I have been in life. A Heartbreaker? I really did'nt choose to be one. I just happen to be an Idiot. Even as recent as around a year ago I feel I may have hurt a Gal. I was at a street dance here in Riverton and when I looked over at a young Woamn I could clearly see Her excitement from My look. She was a pretty Woman with a big behind, that was not the reason for not trying. I was'nt sitting where I am now as far as getting My life together and as I have said I do not feel worthy. Plus I figured in a small town I might just see Her again, not yet. If I do I will attempt to talk to Her. I Myself have a weight problem so I can feel for a Lady that weighs more than She should. You know, it's pretty sad that I sit here and talk about crap like this. What this all started for is to bring down a Clown named Richard Pattison, now I just gripe about how ignorant I truly am. Well at least I am an honest Kid. I never purposely tried to destroy another Human Beings mind or anything vicious like that, so maybe there's hope for Me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment