Thursday, April 3, 2014

A new day

   I am having one of those day where I don't have a clue on what to say. I'll just keep it short and say one thing. I have'nt been smoking any of that dumb dust, pot, and I really notice the difference. I make a lot less mistakes for one thing. Even at that though I still have more problems than I truly want to admit from the side affects of all the L.S.D. I was being fed. If there is even one of You Damn Kids out there thinking of trying Hallucenagenics, don't. The mind is one of the most important organs You have, don't fuck it up. And again, to all You Parents out there with Kids about to enter the age where They will be introduced to drugs You better start talking to Them about them now. And don't be naive about how early They'll find out too, I was first offered pot in the seventh grade. And now days I am sure it comes around a whole lot sooner, especially in the Cities. Drugs kill Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment